Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A shower

 

I drove over 1,000 miles last weekend to celebrate a new baby who is going to make his grand entrance in June. It was so wonderful to get away, go shopping, get pedicures, and of course shower the mama-to-be! Daddy daycare was in full swing and I just have to say when you leave your husband alone with your 18-month old and have NO worries, you know you’ve got a good daddy :)

The hostess was an expert and she did some really beautiful things to make it special.

IMG_0862IMG_0863IMG_0868

IMG_0881IMG_0882IMG_0904

We played the Measure the Belly with Ribbon game…I think that game should be banned because every time I play it, the same thing ends up happening. A leetle too many inches.

IMG_0930IMG_0937

I got to lounge around and relax and drink a little slushy cocktail thing and take pictures and not be a toddler mom (ie: wiping snotty noses, changing poopy diapers, dealing with tantrums). It was a great weekend.

IMG_0924

I was sure glad to get home to my two loves, though. My girl even cried “maaaamaa” for me the first night I was home and I put her to bed. I had to oblige and go back in for some more rocking and cuddles!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity