Sunday, August 22, 2010

31 Weeks

Baby, baby, baby! Man I just can't wait for my little girl to arrive! It's all I've been thinking about. I'm officially down to single digits (only 9 weeks left) until the big day. Don't even mention the 'O' word (OVERDUE). Because I'm not even entertaining the idea.

Right now my precious husband is in the garage painting baby girl's shelf. I have to say I'm happy I have someone to do all the dirty work. I mean honey do's. I mean shit jobs. :) Although I'm not ready for the nursery reveal, here's some progress
...

Who really has this many cords/wires/plugs? Don't even know what they go to!

Carpets cleaned.


Wall painted.


How far along?: 31 weeks. 9 to go!
Weight gain?: um, er, I forgot. I mean 10 lbs. Okay, okay 27 pounds! Aghhh!!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and some of my maternity clothes don't fit! I have some shirts that are becoming midrifs, so my selection is dwindling. Week days: any bottoms I can fit over my butt, long shirt, necklace, flipflops/sandals. Weekends: leggings, yoga pants, work out pants, long tees, flipflops.
Stretch Marks?: OMG! I was prepared for the belly. But the thighs and butt? Please STOP!
Sleep?: Pretty good. Have to say I can't complain. I love you, Snoogle!
*Notice* I'm removing the gender question because it ain't gonna change
Food cravings?: I eat everything.
Belly Button?: Still my biggest amusement. My peircing scar is about an inch above the actual spot where it should be...holy stretching!
What I miss the most?: Being cool, clothes that fit, not taking 3 mins to get off the couch
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing baby! Baby shower!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity