Sunday, February 19, 2012

instagram sunday

 

 

2122

 

more reasons why I love my hunny:

fresh baked bread on the weekends

&

Pioneer Woman’s broccoli cheese soup (we added ham and potatoes)

 

2324

 

valentines day in my house

 

2526

 

some kid tried to bite a chunk out of my daughter two times this week. She’s so tough.

&

NEED COFFEE to get through the work week. On that note, I want to be back in Hawaii. Second honeymoon, here we come!

 

2730

 

from my mommy, heaven in two bites

&

at the Dr. for a follow up for her ears, in which we got the bad news that she may have to have tubes put in very soon :(

 

3132

 

Pea’s classroom decorations that I LOVED

&

Valentine’s Day party at her school

 

3334

 

A new addition to my Starbucks City  Mug collection (thanks dad!)

&

my girl’s valentine’s bag was decorated with her (now seemingly huge) handprints

 

3536

 

My Valentine got me BEAUTIFUL flowers

&

it’s always a good day when your Birchbox comes

7 comments:

Brhea said...

Love your vday decorations! Your little girl is adorable.

Also would love to know the recipe for those cookies from your mama :)

Unknown said...

Just stopped by via Storyofmylife....you have such great photos!! And my goodness have you made me hungry with all that good looking food!!!! Happy Weekend!!

Sally xoxo

Bree said...

I WISH Birchbox delivered to Canada. I was so disappointed when I read on their site that they don't :(

Hollie Ann said...

that birdie is sooo cute! and i love your daughter's name!! cute pics :)

jessica said...

Yummy! Fresh bread and soup sounds amazing right now- especially cheesy broccoli soup!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

christine donee said...

those. flowers. are. stunners.

Alyssa said...

Yum! That bread looks delicious! There is nothing like the homemade!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity