Friday, June 18, 2010

Daddys

*This was written with great intent to be posted on/around/before Father's Day. But, because I'm retarded, here I am 10 days later posting it. It's still meaningful to me! *

I wanna talk about Daddys. Because Father's day is coming up and my hubby is going to turn into a Daddy and my Daddy is going to turn into a Grampy and I just think that is soo cool!! These are two of the most important people in my life. And although I am excited for me to be a mommy, I am so excited for them too! I didn't do this for mother's day, but mom: this just reinforces the fact that dad's my favorite :) My daddy was very involved with my life and learning growing up and I know that Andy will be just the same with his little ones. From walking to riding a bike, to science fair projects. I mean-who else would have painted my room everytime I needed a 'theme change' or when I wanted him to fix my stuff? My dad has been such an integral part of who I am and I just can't wait to see that relationship blossom between our baby girl and her daddy. Daddy, I love you. Thank you for being who you are and loving me for all of me, no matter what. You are the best. Sweet Andy Bear, thank you for being my baby daddy (haha) and supporting me through everything. Can't wait for us to meet our precious girl!

Teaching me how to change a tire. Do I know how? I will never claim to... :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity