Thursday, July 1, 2010

6 months pregnant!

How far along?: 24 weeks (6 months-WHOA!)
How big is baby?: As long as an ear of corn or standard letter. Near a pound and a half! Big girl :)
Weight gain?: I think around 15 lbs.
Maternity Clothes?: Of course! I also have to mention that my daddy picked out some new maternity clothes for me all by himself and they fit and I love them! Shorts long enough to cover my saddle bag legs and a cute shirt! Thanks daddy!
Stretch Marks?: Nowhere new thank god!
Sleep?: Sleep is very good. Believe me, I'm thankful.
Best moment this week?: Baby girl responding to Andrew and I poking and prodding at her. This is the first time we have ever had interaction! Love it!
Movement?: Lot's of it. Lot's of bladder stomping and kicking on the right side.
Food cravings?: This week, I like iced tea and strawberry lemonade when I've overdone the caffeine situation.
Aversions?: Nope, I eat everything in sight!
Gender?: Girly-girl!
Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
What I miss most?: Wearing 'normal clothes'. Yes, I love being pregnant, but sometimes it's difficult when you are bigger and more uncomfortable than you are used to.
What I'm looking forward to?: Nursery painting, setting up furniture, starting our registry.
Milestones: Baby girl reaching a full pound, my ass reaching a full 170 lbs, and naming our baby!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity