Sunday, November 18, 2012

instagram sunday

No blog post was coming, no photos looked quite right, I kept clicking back and forth between the internet, Lightroom, Movie Maker. No matter how long I sat there, NOTHING was coming out. Pea’s nap was more than half over and I think I had sat there for an hour thinking about what I COULD be doing. So I just got up and cleaned. It’s something concrete, that has an end (kinda) and gives you something to show for. I knew a blog post would not be at the end of this nap. And lately, I sit terrified that I hear her singing in her bed, we are both wanting to read her this book lately. Yeah, you should click the link. 

So, here we sit with Instagram! It’s the go-to for interim sharing while your other photos pile up and become less relevant by the day. So, here’s what we’ve been up to.

12

She reads to us now. It’s so wonderful.

&

These little characters have not left her side since her cousins gave them to her for her birthday. Mickey yogurt with Mickey and friends. Oh boy.

35

She *is* still a baby. See?

&

Oh my goodness! A braid! Her first braid.

67

I discovered the app Afterglow this week. It’s even more fun than Instagram. I’m in love.

Mama in stripes.

&

Paisley sharing her new hats with Daddy. I love these two cuties! Btw…Wal-Mart has some cute hats this season!

89

We took her to the local toy store last weekend. Half way to entertain her and let her tear up someone else’s stuff for an hour and half way because we went Christmas shopping. One down, a million to go!

&

Surprisingly, she LOVED all the Thomas the Train stuff.

1011

My hunny made me some of PW’s Hot Chocolate. I wish I could have it every day, twice a day.

&

Getting a tat.

1213

Another attempt to entertain my girl by taking her to the toy aisle. I think I was tiptoeing on the edge of madness by the time we left on this day.

&

See here? So cute, yet so devious!

1415

Someone got her bangs trimmed. Even though she wouldn’t sit on the barber chair, she was great on my lap, and even happier when they gave her a little lollipop.

1617

Someone freaks out when they see flashing lights, arcade games, and the annoying music that comes with these machines. This is after a pajama day at school, wearing the adorable set Nycole got her :)

&

It MUST be love because [obsessive change collector] Papa gave her coins to try some of the games.

1819

A Sunday road trip

&

At Walgreens shopping makeup!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity