Friday, June 24, 2011

two teeth

Two teeth. My girl has them.
 I'd like to take this time to blame those two little itsy-bitsy-tiny teeth for everything bad that has occurred over the last month. For example, waking up 1-6 times a per night for the past month. 3 days of vomiting for my little girl. Fussiness. But mostly; waking up 43,506 times last night. By 7:30 am, I had changed 3 poopy diapers, spent the majority of my night rocking a fussy baby, and the other part of the night laying in my bed praying she would not wake up in 30 minutes.

...she did.

I was super stealth and would block out the pain of contorting my body into a pretzel just so I didn't wake her when laying her down. I would check on her and then quickly duck down if she saw me, hoping she would go back to sleep.

This morning, the second tiny little razor blade of a tooth right there on the bottom middle as she smiled and cooed at me from her crib. I was pissed, ruined from the last 12 hours. It wore off quickly and I scooped her up and we went to the living room to play. It makes me wonder what tonight will hold.
Peonies to balance out the rant in this post. Photos by moi.

4 comments:

Sugardrive said...

oh man. my time is coming. violet was awake 4 times last night - zoey THANKFULLY slept through it. i don't think i could handle both of them being awake 4 times apiece. good luck tonight, momma!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, following you from Toddle along Tuesday.

Nikki said...

What an awful night! (And month from the sounds of it) I hope you have a better one tonight!!

I'm a new follower from Toddle Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading more in the future!

makesperfectsense.blogspot.com

AmyLynn said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower from Toddle Along Tuesday! :)

Amy
http://hearditfromthehills.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity