Saturday, December 17, 2011

please, let me instagram you.

It’s been a busy week, and we are all antsy to celebrate Christmas. Luckily, this year, we are celebrating a week early + Christmas Eve + Christmas day. More holidays = more fun.

Some of these are probably a month old now. I never guaranteed promptness.

3

She sleeps. Hard.

1

I love catching this kind of sleep. I can examine her little lips, her thick eyelashes.

2

Her tiny curl that has developed in her just-long-enough-hair back there.

4

We walk in the dark. Because the days aren’t light for very long anymore.

 

5

Where she belongs.

 

7

We stopped having a morning bottle and are now sitting down for a few moments before school for blueberries and oatmeal. Or sometimes a Nutrigrain bar.

 

8

This girl tries really hard to put her own hat on. Usually ends up on the floor like this.

9

She eats with a spoon. And wows us again. Even if she has probably known how to do this for the past 3 months.

10

H&M brings us cute socks…

 

12

…And legwarmers this winter.

11

Oh. my. GOSH.

 

23

I stayed home sick. It was relaxing.

16

She’s already a scholar.

 

22

Hearts, stars, flowers.

I dressed my kid in this the other day. It actually turned out kinda cute. We had no car seat, so no way of leaving the house in the outfit.

17

 

But dad came home and we went out. To the dollar tree. And let my girl out of the cart. (A scary thing to do as you can see here!)

18

Need to cook dinner/clean up dinner/take a phone call or breathe? Thank you, Nick Jr.

 

13

My front porch looked like this one day this week. Oh yeah.

14

Christmas Pageants. Girl loves her cousins.

15

Girl had her first Christmas Party. She made us a pinecone ornament.

19

“Paisley, what do you say to an elephant?” ::Silence:: (I don’t think we knew, either)

20

This one’s an oldie but goodie. She’s got it down.

21

I’ve been a gift-wrapping fool for the past few days. I love it.

412

We are officially having binky issues. She has named it “baboo” and asks for it every time she is tired, gets hurt, sees it, thinks about it, hears a word close to it, or any other illegitimate reason. She has recently gotten tall enough to see that we keep them here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity