Wednesday, October 31, 2012

the cutest minnie

 

Happy Halloween!

 

I’d like to report that out of three Minnie Mouses in her class, Paisley was most definitely the cutest. Okay, just my opinion. :)

IMG_2913IMG_2909

A little trick or treating at school ended up being perfect, besides when someone wearing a mask tried to give her candy (see below)! I’m pretty excited  that she wore her costume the entire time and really had fun!

IMG_2908

She discovered what candy was…but still was dying for me to open her toothbrush.

IMG_2915

Oh-and I caught a few moments with her on-again off-again friend, Batman.

IMG_2936IMG_2937IMG_2938IMG_2939

 

This might be the last year I get to choose her costume…

But I will never forget my little elephant (2011)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity