Friday, March 15, 2013

paisley + daddy


IMG_7750IMG_7751IMG_7753IMG_7755IMG_7756IMG_7757
I woke up this Wednesday feeling “good” for the first time in weeks. I cannot remember being as sick as I have been (ear infection + sinus infection) the last three weekends and it doesn’t take long to really get you down. Since I am never sick, I probably turn into the biggest baby ever. Okay, I pretty much do. Andrew has been Mr. Mom, giving every bath, changing every diaper, fixing every meal, etc. He has been so wonderful and taking care of me on top of all of that. There were nights I literally could not get out of bed.
Paisley loves to do whatever her daddy is doing. And with my condition, they have had a lot of time together recently. He is so patient and tolerant with her, and he finds ways to let her join in on whatever he is doing. One their recent favorites is to cook (or bake). He has been baking with her for quite awhile now.  Here, they are making homemade pizza and leave it up to Pea to add the cheese :). Last weekend, my hunny, being so sweet, decided to make me a surprise since I wasn’t feeling good (mini apple pies). I didn’t have the heart to tell him until after that I was so stuffed up I could not smell or taste anything. At all. The good thing is that he ended up loving them :).
Cheers to the first weekend in a month I haven’t woken up miserable!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity