Sunday, April 25, 2010

13 Weeks.


Even though I'm already 14 weeks, I 'm a little behind on the blogging. But what I really wanted to do is put my most recent belly pic up with this post, because I think there's something starting to poke out! Anyway, I'll have to wait till I get that pic downloaded. The week was pretty uneventful. I am feeling normal and trying to keep really still and see if I can feel any flutters. Nothing yet. Still probably too early, but some people on the birth club board said they had thought they started feeling things so...That's ok, I know it will come before I know it! After next week's appt, we will for sure know if Baby S is a boy or girl and I can start purchasing away! I haven't bought anything except a few baby books, but I was trying to decide between white or dark wood for the room furniture. I have decided white, because I own alot of dark furniture and I think a baby's room should be light and sweet. I'm excited about that. It's pretty overwhelming considering all the things we are going to need though! Just the big stuff really adds up! This week I had some serious cravings:





and




resulted in:

(Thanks, Mom!)

How far along?: 13 weeks
How big is baby?: baby peach
Weight gain?: I will find out at the next appt, but I think I may have gained another pound.
Maternity Clothes?: Yeah, I need them! I can wear old shirts, but I'm out of pants options. I have one pair, need to get some jeans.

Stretch Marks?: O.M.G. I think I am getting some. ahhh!
Sleep?: Sleeping good.
Best moment this week?: Andy going to hug me and then being shocked at how hard my belly was. I told you Andy!
Movement?: Nope!
Food cravings?: Refer to above photos.

Aversions?: I've served myself chicken a few times just to see, but I just DON'T want it!

Gender?: Still thinking boy, but we won't know for sure until next week!
Belly button in or out?: innie. but getting a little shallow.
What I miss most?: Doing any physical activity without feeling the pain of my sciatic nerve shooting down my leg!
What I'm looking forward to?: starting to pick out nursery items!
Milestones: People are actually telling me I look pregnant. I even had a few people rub my belly :) (Besides dad!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity