Wednesday, September 15, 2010

35/35

Yeah baby! I'm 35 weeks pregnant today and have 35 days left until my due date! Woo-hoo.

And let me tell you, let the symptoms begin. First of all, I can't wait to find out how much she weighs in there now because I'm feeling like things are getting pretty smushed. Not much room to move around and alot of the movement is almost painful! When I eat, I feel so bloated and tight like my belly could just POP! Today is the first day that I have had swollen ankles! EVER. It's like my 35 week gift :) I have had swollen fingers for the past few days and it's about time for the wedding ring to come off...I'm trying to hold out. I don't want cankles. I should be happy that it's sandal-wearing weather because my feet can be free, but that also means other people can see my cankles. EEeeew!

Buh-bye wedding ring...Buh-bye Brighton thumb rings.


Here's me trying to figure out why this new shirt Nycole sent me doesn't fit. "It's a medium, it HAS to fit!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity