Tuesday, September 21, 2010

36 Weeks and SWELLING...

I had a really fun and BUSY week. My best friend Nycole was visiting from Georgia and the girl never sits down. I felt like a wild woman. No, really. I was out every night after work and some nights did not get home until 10 or 11. One night when I got home, I realized my feet were swelling over my sandal straps. GREAT. It was really attractive. But we had so much fun and could not replace the once a year we get to see each other. Next time she comes here, there will be a wee one and we won't be out till 11!!

She claims she could still breathe, but I just think she was being a nice friend by not insulting me.


We are finishing up the final little bits of shopping for baby necessities and also going to stock up the pantry this weekend. I got a diaper bag and need to pack it, also have a hospital bag that needs packin'. Birth plan I am going to sit down and type THIS WEEKEND and also take pics of the nursery :)

How far along?: 36 weeks! 28 days to my due date. Really?
Weight gain?: 33 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Only. Or leggings. Or yoga pants. Or dresses. I can do what I want now.
Stretch Marks?: Making new friends everyday...
Sleep?: Pretty durn good! *crosses fingers*
*Notice* I'm removing the gender question because it ain't gonna change
Food cravings?: Not really. I would consider my appetite 'normal' at this time.
Belly Button?: Coming out.
What I miss the most?: I'm pretty happy right now, feeling good for what I thought I would be at 36 weeks preggo. But I could do without the hands/feet swelling and the peeing every 15 mins.
What I'm looking forward to?: Meeting our little girl, having everything ready and organized for her arrival. The nesting is getting more intense daily.
Milestones: I got "checked" for dilation at the Dr's on Friday. I mean, I was a 0, but just the fact that I'm getting checked and moving to weekly appts is huge!!
Signs of labor?: Braxton Hicks about the same amount as last week, feeling 'crampy' from time to time, but all this action usually subsides quickly...
Andrew guessed (or hoped) I would have her at 37 weeks, but no action yet!! If it were up to him, we would have had her out right when I found out I was preggo (if she was healthy). He just can't wait, and its so cute :)

There are many uses for a belly. One of them includes a beverage table, if you need it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity