Sunday, September 30, 2012

What a week

I’ve been coming home to crusted-on cereal bowls and wadded up paper towels on the dining room table. Each evening, the state of the house is a reminder of how my morning went. Somehow, if I managed to fill up both bathroom counters, it was a gooood morning. Often I’m pulling my hair out before 6:45am.

On the other hand, I have to say I don’t mind the fact that Andrew leaves for work before we get up and he comes home after we have been home for awhile because it means MOMMY gets the drop off, the pick up, the how’s your day, everything. That’s MY job; and I like it that  way.

In case you are wondering, yes we do fight over almost everything involving Pea, such as who gets to read to her, who puts her to bed, who’s lap she sits on, etc., etc., etc..

The one thing I don’t put up a fight for is bath time because, well, I hate bath time. I’ve said it before and I’m not ashamed of it. The only time it’s good is Friday night when Pea and I take a bath together and relax (why didn’t they put a spa tub in my master bath suite?! Geez, the two of us barely fit).

Here’s a few photos of our week:

2122

Don’t let this sweet face fool you

&

On this work day, she decided to get up early and “help” me get ready.

2325

I don’t waste any time when all the pumpkin stuff comes out- my favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.

&

A little smell good for the house, too.

2426

The very first day that my girl would not take a nap at school. This is her on the way home that day.

&

Our evening walk…there is NO filter on this beautiful sunset. Sometimes, the desert just delivers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity