Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's happening.

Real life. I have to go back to work on Monday. I have to leave her. With other people. All day. I miss her while she sleeps. How will I give her up ALL DAY?! She'll be alright, but her mommy might go crazy ;) I'm currently working on operation-get-rid-of-all-my-shit so the house is clean before I go back to work. I'm also having fun (not) figuring out how to appropriatley cloth this post-baby body for work.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Paisley met almost all of her aunts and uncles. Andy got a banjo. We went to Christmas high tea (our new tradition), and ate lots of food! Let me show you with one million pictures.

Mom's Christmas tree=magical.

 Immediate loungechair action.


More aunts and uncles!!
We got a visit from my sweet baby niece!


Christmas high tea.

It was delish!

He was so surprised!




More loungechair action.





I'm realizing after looking through these pictures, it apears that Paisley slept her way through the holiday :) And by the way- my girl sleeps in her crib now. I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Wow...she's getting so much bigger...she looks long...wonder if she'll be tall? Great pix...love your Mom's tree!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity