Monday, January 3, 2011

Daycare Day 1: FAIL!

Okay, so it's not what you think. We had a snow day :) So I got to hold onto my baby girl one more day! Meant to be? I had everything laid out perfect. I was mentally prepared (I think). But tomorrow we shall part...

I really wanted to take some pictures of my girl out in the snow and in her cute monster outfit that Grammy and Grampy bought her. Because I woke up and looked out the window and this is what I saw. (Mind you I live in a place where it goes years without snowing!)

So I got her in her little monster get up and plopped her in the snow with a bag underneath her so she wouldn't get soaked. This is what I got:
Angry monster
 We went inside and finished out her pics inside where it was warm and cozy.


This is what a no-nap baby monster looks like:


Oh, and by the way-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity