Thursday, April 28, 2011

a few sentences

My bathroom looks like this all the time. Yay.
But, that's ok. I've got two beautiful babes who make me forget the world.
Tra-la-la. I'm perfectly happy naked and playing.
Then some lady comes up and stabs me 3x with a needle. See my bandaids? [sorry for the upside-down-ness, but you get the idea- cute little sad faced girl with hot pink bandaids on chunky thighs...]
I hope I'm not the only person that thinks baby butts are just the cutest darn thing in the whole world...I think I could do a daily Paisley butt picture. But I'm not sure anyone would appreciate it as much as I do. Grammy?
I forgot to post this little gem the other day. Oh, how I love her.

1 comment:

Maggy said...

Oh goodness. I'm not a Mom yet, but I know I will have a hard time with Dr visits and shots! I cried when I had to drop our puppy off for surgery! She is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity