Friday, January 27, 2012

go outside

 

IMG_0029-1

We have been fighting it- the weather, that is. We NEED to go outside on the weekends to get some fresh air, to just back away from it all when the house is a disaster, naps aren’t being taken, and she is bored of me. We have NO idea how to deal with cold weather here and I have never owned a rain coat or boots or even really a waterproof padded jacket. I mean, it’s cold sometimes, but then I just stay in my house. Not anymore…

My husband looked at me like I was a fool when I started throwing on leggings, sweaters, glasses to cover my day-before makeup, and put my hair on top of my head.

“We’re going out” I proclaimed.

It worked.

 IMG_0011IMG_0018

IMG_0019

hi, doggies.

IMG_0021

girl got her daddy’s eyelashes. lucky.

IMG_9974

Everytime my girl rides her horse, she has to say “whoa, whoa, whoa” on repeat the entire time she is rocking. It’s like she can’t make the movement without it. I even saw her doing it at daycare on a different toy and she HAD to make the “whoa” while doing it. She likes to pull the hair off on her horse, but then gets mad because it’s on her fingers.

IMG_9987IMG_9988IMG_9989IMG_9982

hello, love of my life. you have a lot of hair now.

I mentioned before that I think I am ready to change a few things for a big girl room. I’m going to have to put together a little mood board for that. The skewer of a chair side table has already been removed.

IMG_9993

I’m really enjoying our little parrot right now. She will [attempt] to repeat anything you say. Last night she watched my mouth as I said “zipper”. She tried so hard. I knew what it was when it came out. So cute. She is learning other kid’s names in her class, too.

IMG_9958

100 times a day. Stay out of the drawer. You are going to get your finger stuck.

IMG_9955

I never get to do anything.

I’m packing up the bottles this weekend. She has been off of them for almost a week. And Daddy and I are attempting naps with no baboo (binky). Lord, help me [Lord help him when I’m not there on Saturday ;)]. I seriously just want to nurse her again.

Stay little!

IMG_9966

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity