Sunday, February 12, 2012

instagram sunday

 

 

1213

 

“nigh-night” everywhere, all the time, in which she lays her head down and wants you to pat her back

&

emptying out her dresser

 

1615

 

chalk play

&

clean up is her favorite part – we do it multiple times

 

1417

 

early morning walks

&

still rocking the babylegs

 

18photo

 

I heart coffee at work

except when my coworkers do this

 

2019

 

she LOVES her books

&

a total mom thing to be excited about…I found generic Magic Erasers :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your photos :) I'm your newest follower!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

I got excited just seeing your picture of generic magic erasers! Love your pics.

Visiting from SOML - I'm putting you in my reader :)

Unknown said...

Her little leggings are just adorable! So so cute! What an adorable blog you have!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity