Thursday, February 16, 2012

ramblings

 

A few weeks ago, I shared my girl’s first pony tail.

IMG_0073

 

It makes me smile and feel like she is so grown up. I mean, I realize some people can do this when their kids are like 3 months old, but not my baby! Here she is at 3 months.

 

IMG_0094IMG_0107

 

We have the Fisher Price Animals app. It’s the only kids app I have on my phone and she really likes it. I haven’t heard about any other good ones. But come to think of it, I really don’t want my 1.5 yr old commandeering my phone all day anyway.

 

 IMG_0079

 

I finally got over my Monday Blues. Sometimes you just need a day, I guess. One thing I forgot to mention is the amazing breakfast burrito I had…since Pea is allergic to eggs, we don’t prepare them in the house or eat them near her. So it’s when an opportunity strikes, I take it! I also took a bath, which is my first bath in probably years. Let’s see how that went again:

 

 photo1

Right.

I just don’t think I could truly relax and take a bath even if my husband was with my babe elsewhere in the house. I'm always waiting to hear that crash or jump to my feet if he needs backup. You know, neurotic mom stuff.

 

We played with chalk on the driveway last weekend. It was a hit.

 IMG_0134IMG_0139IMG_0138IMG_0142IMG_0154

IMG_0166IMG_0173IMG_0179IMG_0180

 

I know I’ve already mentioned this a few times, but I LOVE these two together. It’s like watching my past hopes and dreams play out in front of me.

 

 IMG_0186

 

A long weekend ahead. I better get together my best toddler activities, because she lets us know when mommy and daddy daycare are lacking entertainment!

 

 IMG_0100

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity