Wednesday, February 22, 2012

pushing and pulling

IMG_9854

Life with a toddler is just that; she pushes while I’m pulling.

While trying to dress her, she is twisting and rolling.

Baths are just frustrating while I’m hunched over the toilet trying to keep a slippery baby from swimming away, while trying to get her clean, my pants have become soaked and my hair is frizzing and tickling my nose.

I say she’s done with her meal as she is squishing it between her fingers, she cries when I take her plate away.

12 to 18 months
Early in the second year of life, the adventure of self-discovery truly begins. This is a time of astounding transformation from helplessness to independence. As a result, it's also a period of extreme mood swings and troubling behaviors. But understanding the reasons behind your toddler's actions can help you survive this tumultuous period.

 

Good thing she’s so GOSH DARN cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity