Monday, February 13, 2012

today

I had a case of the Mondays.

 

I had it...BAD. Everything was just pissing me off. From my clothes to my hair, the fact that a poopy diaper meant either I be late or sit in the car with a fussy (and stinky) toddler. I had something stuck in my eye for the last two hours that had caused me to rub off half of my makeup.

  
When I decided to call it a day at 8:30am, I thought of all the things I could do. Dishes, scrub stove, I'm sure I can get in at least 3 loads of laundry...

 
Then, I went to get a massage instead. After that, Starbucks. After that, a long bath.

You see, I'm rusty at this home alone with no toddler thing...

But obviously not that rusty.

photo1


Luckily, I have one of those amazing husbands that says things like "you deserve it" and "just relax today".

 
And I did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity