Sunday, March 4, 2012

instagram sunday

 

 

Believe it or not, I have actually been so busy that I haven’t had too much time to take photos. I’m even behind on my DVR shows (never happens!) because of the exhausting week I’ve had. The Bachelor CANNOT wait!

and…

We are buying a house! Which means moving…which means going crazy. More on all that later.

 

6056

 

A postcard from Paris from my MIL. Amazing!

&

She’s wearing my bra while watching T.V.

 

5958

 

I had to because her hair is so long and crazy in the back. Aren’t they cute? :)

&

Congrats to my baby brother and his new bride!

 

5763

 

A weekend breakfast (in a perfect world, I could have put eggs, ham, and cheese inside this biscuit! …I can’t because of this)

&

Her second favorite breakfast

 

6162

 

Let’s get real here- I see a skunk

&

a goose.

This shit is not for kids.

[uncle goose lowercase blocks]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity