Sunday, January 30, 2011

phases

For awhile I went through a phase where I would watch that show Clean House all.the.time. Like everyday. Then, while I was pregnant, I always watched HGTV's House Hunters and other decorating shows (I think it had something to do with the nesting). Right now, I can't get enough of the Real Housewives (crazy bitches!).
My husband can attest to the fact that my current obsession is online shopping. I do it like it is going outta style. Like I mentioned before, I even get my diapers and wipes online. Honestly, I love it! Not everything is available everywhere, but with the internet, it is! And for my town, it's important. It would only make sense that my new favoritest thing to do is dress my babe :) A friend of mine who has a cute little bun in the oven was asking me about where I shop for baby clothes. Truth is- until now, I haven't really had to because of all the wonderful people around me who love to buy clothes for Paisley! But as it always goes, babies don't exactly stick to timelines and growth expectations the way they should ;) Paisley is in 3-6 month clothing right now, but she is a little ahead of the curve. Alot of her clothes that will fit her soon are summer clothes. So, baby legs with dresses it is! :) Anyways, back to the original goal here. I think my 2 favorite places for baby clothes have got to be GAP and Target. (GAP sale section, that is!) If I could afford it, GAP would just ship me every.single.item. as it comes out! Shop Target if you wanna pay $8-12 for an outfit. Shop GAP if you wanna pay that (or more) for each peice of the outfit!

So, been to Target.com lately? Cuteness and reasonable prices!  I like Circo and Carter's Just One You Brands.




Moving on to GAP. No need for words.


However, I may not be able to resist this:
Oh, and here's my sweet girl who didnt want to nurse at lunchtime at daycare, she just wanted to sleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are killing me. Love, love, love everything.

Wendy said...

I know. Your time to play dress up with me is drawing near! :)

Jessica said...

Hey Wendy.

I wanted to come here and answer your question. My backdrop is a 3 yd piece of white fleece I bought at a craft store. It is duct taped to the closet door. The reflective flooring is just a piece of plexigass I bought at Lowes. Hope that helps!

Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity