The days of screaming during tummy time are gone (hopefully for good). Paisley is now pushing herself up so well and looking around. She really does look like a big girl when she does this and it makes me and Andy just coo with excitement when she does it. 3 months is a big age for Miss Paisley :) Can't believe we are almost to 4!
Currently my girl:
- Sticks her tongue out as far as she can. She has mama's tongue (think KISS front man)
- Makes consonant sounds like guh, ca, and loo.
- Drinks 4oz of pumped breast milk every 2 hours at daycare.
- Takes lots of short naps during the day.
- Loves her play mat birdie.
- Cries really hard right when I sit down to nurse her as if she is going to die from hunger.
- Loves naked time and being on her changing table.
- Wakes up happy.
- Likes to take naps in her swing, but sometimes hates that she can't put her arms up to sleep.
- Laughs at random things.
- Sleeps in late on weekends :)
- Has light brown eyes with a touch of green.
- Loves kisses on the face or lips.
- Doesn't cry anymore when she gets her nose irrigated.
- Still cries with the aspirator.