Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Cocktails

 

I thought Christmas cocktails was a grand idea. Especially lemon raspberry martinis. Turns out, I’m a big baby and cannot handle anything that is not watered down, full of sugar, or just plain virgin. Hey, it’s the intent that counts, right?

So I sipped on mine for a few and made horrible faces until I switched to good ol’ water. I’m not fancy. I tried.

Playing games with my huge family and extended family has always been a great memory of mine. No matter what you are playing, it’s just fun to sit around and laugh and be involved. We busted out the good old Apples to Apples, which is always a crowd favorite because it requires little to no skill, thinking, or strategy. Literally my type of game.

Our little nugget tried to derail Papa’s Polar Express Train, take ornaments off the tree, fed the dog her food and then complained the dog was eating her food, and dumped all 800 of the remaining cards of the board game on the floor. (I’m not kidding, Apples to Apples comes with over 1,000 cards!)

What can I say, I said we are fancy.

IMG_3439IMG_3456a petit photo bomberIMG_3437IMG_3441IMG_3446

IMG_3452

IMG_3443IMG_3465IMG_3466family photo. do you see everyone?IMG_3468IMG_3469IMG_3473IMG_3475

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity