Friday, December 21, 2012

Yay, there will be a Christmas!

 

IMG_3335IMG_3329IMG_3331 copyIMG_3413

I had no idea if my house was the only one standing this morning and there was mass carnage outdoors…I was pretty sure what I heard was the garbage truck, but who knows since we did not change out of PJ’s untill eleven. I mean, how are you going to make plans for the day after the end of the world? This girl doesn’t know.

Just a few more gifts to wrap and then the holiday begins! There are some more Christmas movies that we need to cross of our list and let me tell you, the weather has decided to go Christmas, as well. I’m so glad that we will actually get to enjoy our Christmas morning fire. Thank goodness the Mayans were wrong about this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity