Friday, July 27, 2012

all up in my bizness: instagram

Yes, I really just titled this post ‘all up in my bizness’. Should be more like ‘biz-nass’, ya know? Because these instagrams really are what’s going on. What’s going down with us. Our biznass.

 

1719

Turquoise and Caicos

&

Reading at the table

1821

We decided to get crazy and try some Mexican Coke at work. It was good! Not much different, though.

&

Okay. I did not do anything to this girl’s hair except dry it with a towel. This means she has my hair.

2022

Mom’s homemade strawberry ice cream. Let’s just say that these weren’t the only bowls we had.

&

Hanging out at the pool.

2432

Two girls in stripes.

&

Amazing people thinking of me during their worldly travels.

2523

Shhhh, listen. At the Dr.’s office about to get some shots.

&

Right after shots, getting ice cream of course!

26

We celebrated our 3rd Anniversary down in Hollywood. I love this guy!

2829

Anniversary flowers. Beautiful! Still alive (and blooming!) a week later.

&

Andy put this in my anniversary card for fun. I didn’t win :(

2730

Anthropologie. We had so much fun in there.

&

This picture cracks me up. She was actually saying “cheeeese”, and apparently this is her version of a pose.

 

3133

Sleeping Beauty.

&

I was beyond excited to see that I got the Beauty Blender in my Birchbox. Probably because it was one of those items I could not bring myself to buy but looked really interesting. There’s a great tutorial on how to use it to apply foundation here.

 

3435

It was a perfect day in Hollywood. We dined al fresco and loved relaxing.

&

Forever 21 was bangle heaven. At $7 and $8, who cares how many you grab! (On my plate from Anthropologie).

 

It’s Friday!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity