Wednesday, July 11, 2012

friends and the last bit of our fun day

It’s 6PM and my darling daughter still has not left her Auntie Nycole’s lap. After visiting with family for awhile, we decided to go for a quick bite to eat at Chipotle and then Miss Pea and I hit the road. I don’t think she was awake for 5 minutes of that ride.

IMG_1785 copyIMG_1799 copyIMG_1800IMG_1802IMG_1803

Time with friends is so limited for me, but yet so important. I felt refreshed having a day to catch up and relax, and it made it even more perfect that Paisley was so well behaved. I can’t really say what I’m referring to there considering we’ve never had a public meltdown or anything. I guess I’m just always expecting (and fearing!) it.

 

Cheers to balancing motherhood, friendships, relationships, and life in general.

IMG_1807 copy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity